These are my picks. What are yours?
10. Midnight Rider, on Idlewild South album, 1970, by The Allman Brothers Band;
9. Renegade, on Pieces of Eight album, 1979, by Styx;
8. Bad Company, on the Bad Company album, 1974, by Bad Company;
7. Whiskey in the Jar, on Shades of a Blue Orphanage, 1972, by Thin Lizzy;
6. Breakin' the Law, on British Steel album, 1980, by Judas Priest;
5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, on Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, 1976, by AC/DC;
4. Stone Cold Crazy, from Sheer Heart Attack, 1974, by Queen;
3. I Shot the Sheriff, on Burnin', 1973, by Bob Marley;
2. Gallows Pole, on Led Zeppelin III, 1970, by Led Zeppelin; and . . .
1. Bohemian Rhapsody, from A Night at the Opera, 1975, by Queen.
If you or a client are singing any of these tunes, contact a defense attorney before you talk to anyone else. You have significant rights under the Constitution of the United States and your state constitution. Be sure you know how to exercise them . . .
John C. Kaspar, Esq., Gray and Duning, (513) 932-2871